Saturday 22 February 2014

Module 10 - Activity 6 - Plan of Action


The ICT Plan of Action will examine what was achieved, what is in process and what still needs to be done based on my ICT Policy.

1.     Already achieved in my ICT priority area


Staff and students are equipped with ICT tools
Shared ICT Vision by stakeholders
Analysis of the state of ICT in my school (SWOT analysis)
Professional development course identified for staff participation



2.     In the process of doing in my ICT priority area



Members of staff are enrolled in CCTI and OAS courses







3.     Still to be done in my ICT priority area



Purchase of additional ICT equipment
Continuous training for staff
Training for parents and community members





ICT indicator for success
 

No comments:

Post a Comment